Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Many thanks

So...  Um... gentlemen, I have to admit, I am flattered and a little surprised that I suddenly have 6 followers... all guys.  I could be reading into this WAY too much, but it's great!  I only know one of you personally, so that's pretty cool.  I guess what I'm saying is, thanks.  Even if you just clicked on the box that says "share with your friends" or whatever and you plan on using me for material for your websites.  I am actually okay with that.  So again, Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I honestly can't remember how I came across you, but I remember seeing the title of your blog and thinking..I can so relate. Being a good catholic, (meaning I go to church for Easter and Christmas) I understand the use of guilt. As for using you for a website and you being ok with it...*Slaps Self* Bad Bad Bad Sam...I think I'll try to keep my mind outta the gutter (if that is even possible)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, well thanks. Your blog is pretty funny too. People take religion way too seriously, or LIFE too seriously for that matter.

    ReplyDelete