Sunday, May 1, 2011

The ultra rude laundry HOGS

So yes, I live in an apartment...  Yes, I have to do laundry in the apartment's laundry room...  And yes, I procrastinate on doing my laundry partly because I just don't have a lot of time and partly because well, it rains a lot in Washington and I don't really ENJOY going outside and walking up the muddy hill to the damn laundry room!!  So sue me!  But tonight, of all nights, when I really need the laundry room to be free... some asswipe has hogged EVERY SINGLE WASHING MACHINE and EVERY SINGLE DRYER.  I am not a happy camper.  I think that this RUDE person, or persons should have to drive to Walmarche and buy me a fresh pack of underwear since it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to wash my own tonight!!  And then, after they do that, THEY should have to stay up all night long and do my stinking, kid clothes with extra food on them laundry, since I will not be able to stay awake long enough to get any of it done!  Yes, that's what I would like....  If I had a magic lamp and three wishes...  that would be one of my wishes...

4 comments:

  1. I dont miss when I lived in apt without a washing machine and a dryer. Also, my newest Sympathy is about church...figured you may like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH apartments SUCK. I can't wait until I can afford to live in a real house again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that! You should dump some red dye in the machines...

    You get your undies from Walmart?! Wooo! SexAY! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaa!! The undies from Walmart thing was a joke... I swear...

    ReplyDelete