Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Walmarche toilet paper

So, once again I'm completely overwhelmed with guilt and life...  I can't even believe that anyone would want to read about all my rantings, but here goes anyway...

So the last couple of days have been good but rough.  Ava has been sick, 104 temp, cranky, etc.  I stayed home from work yesterday and was going to try to make it in today, but obviously that didn't happen.  To make matters worse, the kids had picture day at daycare.  Shea made it in and got his pictures taken and he looked very cute in his little striped polo shirt.  Ava however, decided to have a total meltdown.  UGH.  So she never made it through the line up, or even into her class photo, which would have been nice since this is the only year the kids will be going to the same daycare and preschool.  Walmart photos, here we come.  UGH again.

Of course, I had intended on helping the kids get through picture day, I was going to run Ava to my Dad for a few hours so I could frantically rush back to work to save myself a few hours of leave, but that didn't happen either.  Here's comes the guilt part.  I had my Dad watch Ava anyways so that I could do some shopping, spend too much money, and then come back home to regain my sanity for a little while before I have to run out again this evening.  So Shea is at daycare right now, Ava is with my Dad, and here I am sitting on my butt blogging to no one.

Say a prayer for me.  I also cursed at God on my way to Dad's because it was raining so hard I could barely see and I was beginning to lose my sanity as Ava was whining in the back for no apparent reason, she just wanted to whine and make lots of noise while I tried to drive.  Did I mention I cannot stand it when the kids cry or shout in the car?  I am EXTREMELY sensitive to the kids shouting in the car or making lots of noise while I drive, I don't know why, but honestly it sends me through the roof.  So maybe Ava going to see grandpa for a while today wasn't such a bad idea...  My patience is certainly wearing thin...

I stopped at Walmart of course and spent an excessive amount of money on impulse buys.  It did make me feel better though.  As I ran through the rain carrying the new life jackets and summer toys I bought for the kids it made me happy to know that I am making moves towards getting prepared for summer...  if it ever comes...  God bless Washington...

The bathroom in Walmart is always gross.  They have the sensor toilets that will flush hard enough to make you feel a breeze whooshing past your ass as you are just sitting down, as it sucks away your fresh seat liner.  Now the sinks are censored too.  You wave your hands in front of them for about a full minute before they will actually turn on, and then all you get is freezing cold water, only to then dry your hands on what must be the cheapest paper towels in existence.  You feel as if they took the single-ply toilet paper roll and put it in the paper towel dispenser instead.  If it gets too wet it starts to pill up on your hands.  Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. nice hey don't go to walamrt you should come to me :)

    ReplyDelete